Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall into Autumn

Good Sunday Morning! I am entering this page into a "fall contest", please wish me luck!



12” X 12” Scrapbook layout (leaf).
The picture backgrounds are 5.25” X 3.75” and 6.25” X 4.25”
The Fall into Autumn title was cut using the Old West and Stone Script Cartridges using the Cricut DesignStudio merge feature.
The pumpkin border at the bottom of the page was cut using the Cheerful Seasons Cartridge using the Cricut DesignStudio’s merge feature. Gold wire and Brown ribbon were also used. I used “pop up dots” on every other pumpkin. They would also be good in a Thanksgiving layout.
The wheel barrel was cut using just the Cricut at 3.5”, using green, orange, red, and brown shimmering paper.
The falling leaves were cut using only the Cricut, the red and brown leaves were cut at 3.5” and the yellow leaves (outlining the red and brown) were cut at 4”.
The large leaves at the top were cut using just the Cricut at 3”. The orange leaf was inked with brown ink.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I haven't had time to make anything for this challenge yet, but this definitely inspires me! Maybe I'll try to whip something up! :o)

    ReplyDelete